Preferred QualificationsPosition summary:
Deal Specialist reviews contractual language and adds the same to non-standard Ordering Documents and Agreements in accordance to Oracle Policies. Monitors, validates contract and business terms to mitigate Oracle%26rsquo;s risk.As a member of Deal Management Organization, you will:
To become Deal Specialist at Oracle you need to have / need to be:
- Assist internal stakeholders with contract interpretation and administration of customer%26rsquo;s agreements including extensions and new business.
- Read and understand the contractual terms and conditions and add the same to the Ordering documents.
- Act as a liaison between consultants, Credit, License, Tax, Business Practices, Revenue accounting, and customers to resolve contractual and consulting business issues.
- Validate all aspects of contract packages for accuracy and compliance with Oracle%26rsquo;s Business Practices and Consulting Business Approvals/Process while maintaining customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. We need a person, who completely owns the role and is largely independent within defined policies and procedures.
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities with attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and acquire new skills quickly
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good customer focus skills
- Would be a plus having: Proven experience in handling contractual documents
- Would be a plus having: Knowledge of Oracle policies and procedures desired
What we offer
- Very good communication skills
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum of 2-7 years work experience
- Very good computer skills (e.g. MS Office package %26ndash; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility in work schedules
We offer an intensive training, an attractive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to work in a highly professional international environment, where you will have the chance to learn new things every day and to develop a successful career.As part of Oracle%26#39;s employment, process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Processes and invoices customer orders in accordance with agreed contracts. Monitors contract and business terms to mitigate Oracle%27s risk.
As a member of Contract Management you will assist customers, both internal and external, with license contract interpretation, negotiations and administration of licensing agreements including extensions, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues and consolidations. Draft and negotiate standard and non-standard contracts. Act as a liaison between consultants, Credit, License, Tax, Business Practices, Revenue accounting, and customers to resolve contractual and consulting business issues. Validate all aspects of contract packages for accuracy and compliance with Oracle%27s Business Practices and Consulting Business Approvals/Process while maintaining customer satisfaction and responsiveness. Submit contract order packages to Revenue accounting for order processing and project funding. Anticipate problems and initiate actions to ensure customer orders are processed efficiently. Prepare contract status reports.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and analytical communication skills. Organized and detail oriented. Experience drafting standard contractual documents. Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines. Proficient in Email, MS Word and Excel. Knowledge of Oracle policies and procedures desired. 2 year experience in contracts, purchasing, or equivalent. BA/BS degree, Paralegal Certification or equivalent years of experience.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Full timeFunctional Area:
Lead Specialist, Deal Management Global Ssc Namer