Lead Consultant is directly involved in customer implementations. As a senior member in the team, you would be responsible for providing inputs to feasibility of a solution and proposing solutions that are scalable. Lead consultant will also be overall responsible for teams delivery quality on project. Lead consultant would advise PM on the engagement with inputs on any issues faced during implementation.
- Own and be accountable to project tasks as assigned by project leadership
- Gather requirements within Revenue Generation processes including industry-specific functions and approaches
- Executive CPQ Cloud product admin functions and modules, for implementation build purposes, across full product: configuration, commerce, output
- Execute effective processes including project methodologies, programming standards, and meeting preparation
- Perform Quality Assurance at the unit and system levels
- Provide good technical and business advice to the customer at all times with respect to the final solution and its successful adoption
- Follow the project through to the successful adoption of the solution
- Form and test hypotheses based on a methodical examination of detailed evidence
- Design and implement robust systems and processes, running an efficient and organized operation
- Undertakes complex analysis and traces performance implications through complex data, or in dealing with complex situations
- Formulate a broader perspective of an issue by recognizing the interrelationships and interaction between elements
- Arrive at coherent conclusions through a consistent application of reason and rigorous analysis
- Deliver to clear outcome-based targets and measures
- Work with a strong sense of urgency towards getting the job done
- Contribute to pre-sales and building innovative solutions
- BE/MCA/M.Sc with 7 to 10 years of total experience
- Atleast 5 years of experience in Oracle CPQ Big Machines.
- Knowledge on intergation with other projects like SFDC, Fusion CX, SAP an added advantage.
- Understanding of efficient business processes (sales, order management/logistics)
- Strong communication skills with experience in messaging to external customer.
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- Persistent, creative and results driven.
- Good and clear communication skills
- Skills sets around integration is an advantage. Use of middleware such as Cast Iron, WebMethods, Oracle middleware as well as CRM integration (Oracle Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com, Mircosoft Dynamics) and ERP (SAP).
- Knowledge of other CX products like OEC, OMC, OCC, SOA/OIC, OSvC, OFSC an added advantage.
- Ability to pick up integration/ technical skills across new CX products is a must.
- Require Retail Application consultant:
- ADF with Java / J2ee or Forms, PLSQL.
- Should have minimum 2 Retail implementation experience V 13, 13.4, 14 or V16
- Experience in Oracle Retail MOM
- Should be able to explain
- Describing the Functions of MOM
- Security Structure in MOM
- Hands on strong Java %26amp; Webs service Knowledge is must
- Will be responsible for implementation of Retail Application suite
- Tasks include research, coding, unit testing, debugging, integration, performance tuning, preparing technical design documentation and maintenance of assigned software modules
- 5-9 years total experience
- 6-8 years relevant Retail experience on RMS , RPM , ReSA , RTM and ReIM
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Intermediate consulting position operating independently with some assistance and guidance to provide quality work products to a project team or customer that comply with Oracle methodologies and practices. Performs standard duties and tasks with some variation to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer specifications.
Standard assignments are accomplished without assistance by exercising independent judgment, within defined policies and processes, to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements.
2-5 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Full timeFunctional Area:
Senior Consultant - CX and Retail