- Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions.
- Ensures work is delivered by following technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
- Has an advanced understanding of PEGA PRPC V7.X/8.X tools
- Knowledge of PEGA PRPC architecture
- Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
- Responsible for Performance and Code Quality. Implement/Improve automation (in Code, Test, Deployment).
- Support QA processes and deployments.
- Adhere and Deliver the duties as assigned by supervisor Contributes to best practice definitions.
- Analyzes, Identifies, and logs enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
- Leads and participates in project teams
- Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment.
- Excellent communication skills Should be self-driven and a team player
- Work collaboratively with a willingness to listen and work in the fast-paced challenging environment.
- Experience in working with onsite teams.
- Creative thinking, self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience in developing applications using PRPC.
- Very good analysis and debugging skills CSA certifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge about any one of software development methodologies
Nice to have (But not must):
- Hands on experience on Pega 8.x
- Exposure to different software development methodologies
- Domain knowledge in healthcare or insurance sector
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not Required
Manager Quality Assurance