You should apply if:
- youre a natural communicator and delight in using those skills to help others.
- you love exploring new technologies and figuring things out the hard way.
- you ve got 2 years of experience in a support or other service-oriented customer facing role.
- within the last 5 years, youve worked at one company for at least 2 years.
- you have experience writing support content.
- you re experienced in managing cases throughout the entire support lifecycle from initial customer inquiry to triage and reproduction, writing bug reports for hand off to the development team, and case resolution.
- you have experience being on-call and can jump into a complex situation and make sense of and communicate clearly to stakeholders whats going on.
- youre comfortable using support platforms such as Zendesk and Salesforce.
- you re able to communicate complex technical topics to customers and coworkers of varying technical skill levels.
- you re experienced with some of the following: Linux, Git, CI/CD, MVC frameworks (Rails, Django, Laravel or others ).
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Systems, EDP, MIS, Role Category:
B.Tech/B.E. in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization