- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Develop a range of products including service platforms, device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Analyses and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet related computer programs.
- Using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Supports technical leadership in the team
- Designs web pages, database schema, services and applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have Knowledge of:C#, UnitTesting, Git, CI/CD,Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office
- Preferred Knowledge: Devops, Software design patterns, HTML, Web Services
Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems
- Develop and Deliver software for significant new market opportunities on time, according to specification, with low time spent addressing defects and high adoption.
- Ingest requirements and disposition
- AssignedCommitted features able to be demoed at the sprint demo, passing all main success scenarios and conditions of acceptance.
- Assigned bugs addressed in a reasonable timeline according to team average, relative to bug complexity, and Manager expectation.
- Able to provide reasonably accurate estimates and daily communication regarding the reasons for missing an estimate.
- Triage and respond to all customers found defects assigned within one day or provide daily status.Provide acceptable resolution timeframe with customer.
- Participate in customer feedback sessions.Recommend features to streamline the user experience.
- Create cost effective solutions for customer found defects.
- Develop test automation for all features developed and most possible input values.
Recruitment, StaffingFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required