- Leading customer business discovery workshops, requirements elicitation, documentation, solution mapping, gap fit analysis etc
- Risk identification on a regular basis and create mitigation steps
- Assure assigned projects are getting delivered on schedule with quality
- Assure all processes as defined by the company policy are being met by DI & QC (Delivery, Integration & QC) team
- Managing the project developments and support for various customers
- Service Enablement and Operations Management for Customers
- Contribute in leadership strategic meetings for Sales / Pre-Sales
- Coordinate with stakeholders from Customer s side and internal Team Members
- Contribute in the documentation, presentations, demonstrations for Potential Customers, Create reports at regular interval for project stakeholders
- Make critical business decision to meet project expectation ensure projects are getting delivered on schedule
- Manage change request and scope creep and be proactive in early identification of project risk which can de-rail project delivery and notify Delivery Head
- Conduct project closure meeting for retrospection and publish the report
- Ensure the technical and functional transitions for the support team from external vendors.
- Setting up the support processes and strive for quality uptime and continual Improvement
- Providing Soft Skill Training to employees on topics such as Time Management, Effective Communication, Email Etiquettes, etc.
- Project management and Documentation along with Prioritizing the Projects and allocating the desired resources and set SLA s for RFP s,
- Validate the efforts on the proposal that s shared with clients and ensure faster turnaround time.
- 8+ Years of project management experience with 2+ years experience in SaaS company
- Experience implementing and customizing CRM software solutions (SFDC preferred)
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication, presentation, decision making, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- A very good understanding of Project Management methodologies including hands-on experience in driving various aspect of project management
- Strong technical, analytical, and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Adept at being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership and of delivering results in a fast-paced environment, including history of successfully delivering projects end to end, through the entire life cycle
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries are not clearly defined.
- PMP Certification is preferred.
Advertising, PR, MR, Event ManagementFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Project ManagementEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Project Manager - Solution Engineering