Experience: Should have 3 - 5 years of experience.
- Identifying teachers potential and assigning the responsibilities to ensure teachers given opportunities and mentor them.
- To conduct classroom observation regularly and share feedback to the teachers to improve the teaching skills and classroom management skills
- Identify the need for training for teaching staffs and make necessary arrangements for the same to enhance the teaching skills.
- To recruit the potential candidates for the teaching requirements.
- Responsible for retention of teachers
- Formulate student development programs and take necessary measures/actions as required
- To coordinate and attend the parents-teachers meeting
- To coordinate with the School administration and CBSE boards to ensure compliance with th education standards, school, and student performance and accountability
- To act on the disciplinary issues and document the same
- Any other activities as required to facilitate the learners and the teaching staffs
- To take active participation in designing the academic year planning, lesson planning, and work
allocation to the teachers.
- To ensure the timely completion of syllabus and conducting the test, exams, and other co-curricular activities as planned.
- To oversee the development of teaching materials/curriculums.
- To organize and conduct induction and orientation program every academic year
Education, Teaching, TrainingFunctional Area:
Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling, Role Category:
University LevelEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization