Qualification: CA Intermediate / CMA Inter
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform reconciliations and trend analysis on time to ensure that reported financials are correct.
- Inter Company invoice booking and reconciliation for seamless consolidation of Financials
- Review of Bank reconciliation and open item management.
- Review and collaborate with Production Commercial team to collect accurate data for budgeting.
- Responsible for all PL Accounts, Conduct cost application review sessions. Ensure accuracy of budget and special conditions
- Lead the preparation of budgets and cost applications including budget narratives, implementation of new schemes Offers
Perks and Benefits
- Family Health Insurance Other Benefits
- Faster Promotion scale
Strategy, Management Consulting FirmsFunctional Area:
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit, Role Category:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
CA in CA