Position: Brand Manager / Marketing Manager
- Developing, managing and evaluating marketing strategy and brand architecture based on company's roadmap/direction.
- Designing, managing and evaluating promotion strategy and/or marketing campaign for new product & existing product incl brand rejuvenation.
- Managing and developing P&L and driving market growth.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills with ability to define problems & interpret results and recommend changes and improvement.
- In-depth understanding of the company's current products and future concepts.
- A willingness to listen and obtain insights from the marketplace.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency -able to work in a very cost-conscious way.
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Professional Qualifications /Experience:
- MBA in Sales & Marketing
- Preferably 4-5 years of relevant experience as brand manager and must be able to demonstrate outstanding marketing skills in FMCG environment.
- Through knowledge of sales and marketing process and has a strong commercial awareness.
Perks and Benefits
If interested kindly send your updated resume mentioning your current CTC and expected CTC on sh********t@gp****s.co.in
FMCG, Foods, BeverageFunctional Area:
Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning, Role Category:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
MBA/PGDM in Marketing, Advertising/Mass CommunicationDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Garuda Polyflex Foods Private LimitedAddress:
No 11,Bommasandra,Jigani Link Road,Anekal Taluk,Ba, ngalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, IndiaLocation(s):
New Product Launch