Opportunity for Clinical Data Specialist/Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) for one or two complex global studies with fewer than 10 operations staff (excludes DE), or serve in a leadership role to a specific DM Task.
- Manage delivery of projects through full data management study life-cycle.
- Manage project timelines and quality; determine resource needs; identify out-of-scope work.
- Serve as Data Operations Coordinator or Data Team Lead.
- Perform comprehensive data management tasks including data review, writing and resolving data clarifications.
- Perform database designer activities for technologies not requiring extensive programming.
- Perform comprehensive quality control procedures.
- Independently bring project solutions to the CDM team.
- Solve issues through using the global issue escalation/communication plan.
- Consult with Standards Group for process issues; communicate ideas for process improvement.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Meet objectives as assigned.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
Mandatory: RAVE tool, experience in Conduct phase of the study and vendor data reconciliation
Exp: 2yrs - 5 Yrs in Clinical Data Management with RAVE
Job Location : Bangalore
If interested, please share updated CV to mo**********h@iq**a.com along with below details:
Total exp in CDM :
Relevant exp in RAVE:
Pharma, Biotech, Clinical ResearchFunctional Area:
Other, Role Category:
B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
M.Pharma in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Iqvia Rds IndiaLocation(s):