Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- - Effective implementation of Site EHS policies and procedures.
- - Ensure Compliance to all EHS legislation and JM group EHS requirements.
- - Maintain highest EHS standard on Site, compliance by employees and contract workers and take necessary corrective actions wherever required.
- - Carry out EHS audits and Inspections on day to day basis and
- - Proactively lead EHS improvement plans at Site and help achieve the target of Zero EHS incidents.
- - Plan, Organize and Provide EHS training to employees, contractors, visitors wherever necessary.
- - Ensure that EMS requirements pertinent to the employees activities are understood and complied with.
- - Co-ordinate with all departments on conducting EHS risk assessments/PHA in their respective area/new projects, ensue control measures are completely implemented and track the action items.
- - Liaising with Authorities and external agencies on EHS matter.
- - Maintain statutory testing data, inspection, records and submit to statutory authorities as per legal requirements related to EHS function.
- - Tracking of EHS actions towards satisfactory closure.
- - Organizing regular safety committee meetings and minute and track all the actions arising out of the meeting.
- - Approve work permits after ensuring that proper EHS requirements are met.
- - Investigation of accidents and dangerous occurrences, ensure that the root cause is identified, and corrective actions are implemented and communicated across the relevant personnel.
- - Maintaining appropriate statistics on the facilitys EHS performance and forwarding regular report to managemen
- - Ensure readiness for emergency at all time, full compliance to Emergency Response Plans.
- - Ensure that PPE procured are of correct specification for the job and its availability at the point of use.
- - Arranging workplace surveys to ensure that control measures are effective
Accountability & Authority:
- - Accountable for managing, conducting and ensuring EHS practices on Site.
- - Ensure the group EHS norms are fulfilled.
- - Authorized to take actions in the EHS purview on site
Required Skill Set:
- - Ability to assume the EHS leadership
- - Excellent Communication Skill and Leadership skills
- - Ability to influence and modify behavior towards EHS
- - Full knowledge of applicable legislations on EHS
- - Trained on HAZOP/PHA/Risk Assessment, Six Sigma
- - Ability to drive changes and take command
- - Good Interpersonal Skills and ability to work in team
- Engineering (Optional) or any Graduate
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety (Optional)
- Sound knowledge on Risk Assessment and HAZOP
Experience: At least 14+ years of experience in Chemical industry (preferably in an MNC industry)-
For any query/clarification, please revert.
If Interested kindly share your resume at pr***i@hi***o.com
Hikaho System Pvt Ltd
Chemicals, PetroChemical, Plastic, RubberFunctional Area:
Site Engineering, Project Management, Role Category:
Site EngineeringEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
HAZOP / PHA