.NET Core and AWS (Cloud) technologies developer required for NGM platform to work on primary technologies and improvise the Growth Retention segments by allowing NGM platform as Omni channel communication. Develop, debugs and tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimising compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Skills sets required are .NET (framework Core), SQL, Angular JS, web technologies, AWS cloud technologies.
About the Role:
- Exposure to developing Web-based applications with 5+ years of experience
- Experience in .Net, NET Core 3.1 and above, C#, ASP.Net, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2016.
- Experience Development experience in MVC and WebAPI
- Exposure to writing SQL and SQL optimization for high-volume databases
- Good experience working with Relational/ NoSQL databases
- Have understanding of AWS services and expertise in deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Good to have understanding of machine learning with familiarity of statistical algorithms and their applications
- Have the passion to work with technology and complex systems
- Show enthusiasm in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Passion to work with demanding customers
- You will reporting to the Engineering Manager
- Document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- Experience to convert a problem statement to a design and implementation.
- Interpret architecture and provide implementation documents.
- You have experience documenting details of functionality, design and architecture of a component.
- participate in weekly code reviews with engineers.
- Can understand impact of code changes- both programmable and logical changes.
- Can piece togetherrelevant existing functionality and quickly come up with a prototype or solution.
- Encourage or host reviews on Application source code and technical documentation.
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not Required
McAfee Software IndiaLocation(s):
Sql Server 2008
Diversity and Inclusion