What you ll do
- Accountable for testing and test automation of data processing pipelines.
- Requirements Analysis, Data analysis and ability to clearly communicate ideas and complex designs in a distributed team environment.
- Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks in Python Cloud ecosystem.
- Work with teams to resolve operational performance, scalability issues and test end to end solution.
- Work with architecture/engineering leads and other teams to ensure quality solutions are implemented, and engineering best practices are defined and adhered to.
- Participate in integration testing efforts - Test case writing, Test planning, Test strategy, Reviews.
- Plan and design the test setups and install the test setups.
What you ll need
- Bachelor s degree with B.E/B.Tech (Computer/Electronics or EnTC background) with 7+ years experience with Software Industry.
- 1-2 years experience working on Linux platform for embedded systems.
- 2-3 years experience working into testing IoT applications consisting of Web, Microsoft Azure Cloud and Mobile App (Native Android/iOS/Hybrid).
- Hands on knowledge on Tools like - Putty, Postman, Confluence, JIRA, XRay/TestRail, Database (SQlite), PgAdmin/PostgreSQL and similar tools.
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM development lifecycle.
- Good to have experience in wired/wireless Communication protocol testing like Ethernet/IP, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, BACnet/IP will be added advantage.
- Exposure to Automation - Python, Selenium, Appium (or Robot), Java or other scripting languages will be advantages.
Electricals, SwitchgearsFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Production/IndustrialPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required