- You will have full autonomy to deliver agreed technical objectives. Make decisions requiring extensive analysis and interpretation, including a number of intangible factors. Provides technical expertise in terms of software usage, and functional and non-functional aspects
- You will work with software engineers and other architects to define and refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
- You will work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements.
- You will support and lead architectural decisions and tasks within a product line or across multiple product lines (cross-portfolio).
- You will lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions
- You will research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products, you will propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
- You will obtain a good understanding of the customer context while making technical decisions and choices
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in software engineering and proven experience in software design.
- 4 Years of programming in Java - a Must
- 3 years of experience in Linux - a Must
- 3 years of extensive work in network solutions
- Experience of working databases - Oracle, any noSQL - a Must
- Awareness of programming concepts and experience in debugging of complicated systems in efficient way - a Must
- Experience in Application Server - WebLogic / WebSphere / Tomcat
- Knowledge in networking domain - an Advantage
- Knowledge in Virtualization, Public Cloud, OpenStack, VMware, NFV, SDN
- Experience in Spring Boot and Microservices alongwith Cloud ((AWS/Azure)
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions with distributed nature (e.g. high-availability, active-active)
- Experienced in building complex applications or products taking into account various technic al considerations.
- Experience in presenting ideas, influencing, and build consensus in a group setting.
- Developing High Level Architecture, design, and providing in depth expertise
- Experience in building high-scale, high-performance and high-availability systems
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
B.Tech/B.E. in ComputersPost Graduation:
Post Graduation Not RequiredDoctorate:
Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required