- Location : Hyderabad
- This position is a permanent position with our client (US Based Semiconductor Product Company with revenue more than 30 Billion USD)
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing!
- To be part of industry standard PCIe base NVMe controller development.
- Responsible for overall IP and sub-system verification from test plan creation, UVM development to signoff.
- Leading, mentoring and coaching junior team members
- Work closely with Designers
- Equal opportunity position with excellent pay package!
- An expert level experience with PCIe, NVMe sub-systems.
- Highly experienced with defining block and sub-system level test plans.
- Good UVM environment and testbench creation
- Deep understanding and knowledge of verification methodologies flows and quality metrics.
- Experience with RTL debugging, score boarding and code coverage analysis
- Sound knowledge of Verilog and System Verilog languages
- The position requires good written & verbal communication skills as well a strong commitment and ability to work in cross functional and globally dispersed teams.
- M.S./M.Tech, BS/BE (Electronics)
- Experience Required: 4 to 8 Years
- Our client is a world leader (Top5 Semicon Company in 2018) in innovative memory solutions that transform how the world uses information. They have over 34,000 team members in 17 countries who work with the worlds most trusted brands, delivering memory and storage systems for a broad range of applications and sparking countless possibilities in technology
- Contact: Uday Bhaskar
- Mulya Technologies
- "Mining the Knowledge Community"
- Email id : mu**********r@ya**o.com
Semiconductors, ElectronicsFunctional Area:
IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
B.Tech/B.E. in Any SpecializationPost Graduation:
MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization, M.Tech in Any SpecializationDoctorate:
Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization