We have an Immediate opportunities for DevOps!
Below are Job details for reference.
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer
Experience : 7- 14 years
Work location: Bangalore IQVIA
- Supporting development teams with design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud-based infrastructure for new and existing products and services.
- Architect solutions focused on security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Will work towards making production service , highly available and do root cause analysis in case of failures
- Work closely with the Operations and Engineering teams related to DevOps, infrastructure and beyond
- Analyze and harden existing infrastructure, automation, application coding and DevOps process
- Perform in-depth technical root cause analysis for high priority issues spanning all technology layers/stacks and provide corrective actions
Skills & Experience
- Experience in designing, implementing, maintaining CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI / Jenkins, Nexus
- Strong hands-on administration experience with popular DevOps tools and technologies such as GitLab, Nexus, Jenkins, Terraform and SonarQube.
- Administration of AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with seamless upgrade of different services and components. This includes installing new tools and upgrade existing tools hosted on AWS.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaaC)
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VMs, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc
- Hands-on experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Great aptitude for problem solving
- Over-all 5 8 years of experience in Software Development or supporting the tools related to DevOps .
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing and supporting DevOps with in-depth understanding of DevOps Processes/tools
Interested candidates can share there updated resume at sw*********2@qu******s.com
Team - Talent Acquisition
IT-Software, Software ServicesFunctional Area:
IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance, Role Category:
Programming & DesignRole:
Programming & DesignEmployement Type:
Any Graduate in Any Specialization
Iqvia Rds IndiaLocation(s):