Designation Sr.Game Developer
Salary Range-Negotiable as per the Experience and Knowledge of Candidate
As a Senior game designer, you will be responsible for developing game systems, controls, and interfaces (as well as the other interactive elements of his/her project) in order to bring the vision of the Lead Designer and Creative Director into a playable experience. Developing 2D/3D
games on different platforms. Creating gameplay logic & implementation. Implementing game art in gameplay. Delivering a game module as per project deadlines. Coordinating with other teams. Debugging code & fixing bugs. Working on multiple projects. Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc.)
Technical Qualifications (Required):
- Excellent knowledge of C++ or Java programming language, Data structures, and Algorithms, programming methodologies, etc.
-Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries and programming tool-kits into large codebases, extending functionality, etc.
-Experience in gaming framework and libraries like Phaser and Create JS.
-Experience with Unity/Unreal or any other game engine.
-Knowledge of Pixi JS & Cocos2d- x
- Excellent analytical skills for debugging and problem-solving.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and aptitude
-Strong analytical and debugging skills.
-Strong performance analysis and optimization skills.
-Sound working knowledge on 2D/3Dgames.
-Ability to work independently or in a team.
-Ability to meet tight deadlines of the project.
- Ability to optimize code size and speed to maximize the technological capacities of each device.
- Ability to program in a methodical and structured manner.
- High interest in video games and in-depth knowledge of gaming culture.
- You have shipped at least one commercial iOS and/or Android game, ideally with Unity.
-Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and communication with the backend server.
- Contribute to best practices and deliver high-quality and well-structured code.
-Involvement in all areas of game development.
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Key Skills: CAREERS UNITYGAMEDEVELOPER, Java, J2ME, C, C++, BREW, Symbian, AS3,
NOTE:-We are not charging any amount against the recruitment from the candidates.
Thanks & Regards
Visit our Facebook Page :- @osmgmtservices
OS Mgmt Consulting Services
Our mission is to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.A Fortune 5 company, we're focused on helping people live healthier lives while making the health system work better for everyone. Here, we seek to empower people with the information, guid...