- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Highest Education - Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Experience working with customer support.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
BPO / Call CenterRole Category:
Customer Service (International)Functional Area:
Customer Support Representative