Greetings of the day!
We are Hiring for Airlines / MRO / Trainee Apprenticeship
As an AME you will have to schedule maintenance tasks for the aircraft. Aircraft need maintenance time and again to avoid any possible glitch in its functioning. Once you schedule the task, you will have to carry out the process as and when planned. Skipping out on this important task can have negative consequences.
- You would have heard stories about crashes where electronic systems fail to perform the specified tasks. To avert such scenarios, it is pertinent to keep a regular check on all the electrical and electronic system of an aircraft. You will have to ensure whether they are working in perfect condition or not. If you find them in an imperfect condition, you have to repair them or ask another responsible person to repair them as soon as possible.
- Manufacturing an aircraft is no joke. It involves a lot of technical designs and details with propellers, wings, power plants, etc. It will be your duty to examine different parts of an aircraft and ensure their proper functioning.
- You will have to inspect the pistons of an aircraft as and when scheduled.
- Some parts of an aircraft may need servicing time and again despite timely maintenance. As an aircraft maintenance engineer, you cannot ask someone or rely on someone to this task better than you. This is what you will be prepared for in your college. Hence, if you come across any part of aircraft that's not functioning properly, it's your duty to repair it as soon as possible. This will help in ensuring the smooth functioning of the aircraft.
- If an aircraft takes-off despite not functioning perfectly, it will cause turbulence and may result in a crash. To avert such situations, you will have to ensure that no faults are impeding the smooth functioning of the aircraft. If any such fault is found, you will have to repair the aircraft before it takes-off.
- At times, not all the faulty parts of an aircraft can be repaired. They get damaged completed and need to be replaced. As an AME, it will be your duty to replace such non-usable parts with fresh parts.
- Once you have replaced the damaged parts, you need to check whether the newly fitted parts are working properly or not.
As an AME, you will have to deal with the task of ensuring the smooth functioning of the aircraft so that the lives of passengers are not put at risk
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Aviation / AirlineRole Category:
Airlines / MRO / Trainee Apprenticeship
Air Life AviationLocation(s):