www.shortlistme.com is an exciting new jobs platform based out of the UK for both candidates and employers.We are focussing on supporting our India based employers. Please continue your application on our website to get shortlisted for the role. Sign up today.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzingaccountingdata; preparing reports. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / ConstructionRole Category:
Finance / Accounts / TaxFunctional Area:
United Arab Emirates