Aartisharma WhatsApp No. +91 9667124***Email:- aa****************n@gm**l.com
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualification: Candidate should be graduate/diploma holder in relevant field.
Experience- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field.
Good communication skills (mandatory).
Ready to relocate in Hong Kong
Family Visa(Spouse can also work there on the same Visa ).
Free Education for children (till 18 years ).
Food facilities and flight tickets.
Free Medical Benefits (For family).
IELTS not mandatory.
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Medical / HealthcareRole Category:
Staff Nurse(Hong Kong)-Family benefits-No