- Participate in all stages of the product development process, including designing, building, and testing Solace & MQ requirements
- Responsible for Incident, Problem and Change management & On call, Weekend Scheduled Maintenance change installation & verification activities.
- Work with External vendors and internal Product Owners to develop the execution for changes.
- Deep-diving into complex troubleshoots, implementing changes, and serving as an escalation point for the Level 2 teams.
- Experience in Installing Configuring IBM WebSphere MQ / Solace Pub Sub + Broker.
- Experience in Administering Performance Tuning in IBM WebSphere MQ / Solace Pub Sub + Broker.
- Experience in setting up SSL across the MQ /Solace Pub Sub + and maintaining the certificates.
- Experience in one of the Programming experience in at least one of: Java, C, Python or .NET
- Knowledge in Docker containers.
- Experience in Unix/Linux System Administration
- Experience with messaging protocols/products: JMS,Kafka,MQ.
- Experience with TCP networking: Concepts and troubleshooting
- Experience with cloud computing environments and orchestration tools: AW, GCP, Kubernetes.
- Experience with tools like Service Now, JIRA, Confluence and understanding of ITIL concepts and Agile methodology.
- Knowledge in Alert monitoring, perform health checks & trouble-shooting issues.
Professional Attributes :
- Good verbal and written communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization
- Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Ability to handle high priority incident restoration activities.
- Willing to provide 24x7 off-hours telephone support approximately one week per month
Employement Category:Employement Type:
Engineering / ConstructionRole Category:
Engineering Design / ConstructionFunctional Area:
Integration Engineer(solace MQ)